Multi-unit installation base and power module available:
- You can supply power at once if you use the power module and multi-unit installation base, making wiring work more efficiently.
- Only 5.9 mm (0.23 in) wide ultra-slim design for M6D/M6S series.
- High-density installation can be easily achieved using the ultra-slim card-type M6 Series with a thickness of 5.9 mm and the dedicated multi-channel installation base.
- Three series models are available for respective connection terminals.
Isolation and power supply:
- Three-port isolation
- Dielectric strength: 2000 VAC @ 1 min.
- AC power supply: 100-240 V AC
- DC power supply: 24 V DC
Ultra-slim model operating with AC power supply
- By adopting reinforced insulation material, M-System succeeded in the profile reduction of the transformer with excellent dielectric strength.
- Bears CE marking.
- AC power supply 100-240 V AC at 47-66 Hz (allowable range: 90-264 V AC)
- Insulation resistance: Between input, output, and power supply – 100MΩ min. at 500 V DC
- Dielectric strength: Between input, output, power supply, and ground – 2000 V AC ＠ 1 min.
Multi-channel installation base allowing high-density installation of up to 47 modules:
- The multi-channel installation base allows the power supply to go to all signal conditioners at once.
- Power is supplied from the power modules, and up to 47 modules (using six multi-channel installation bases) can be connected.
Control panel miniaturization with reduction of panels in number
- Even if 16 modules are installed side by side, a maximum width of 9.5 cm (3.75 in.) is required, and the total power consumption is only 7.2 W.
Marginal allowable load resistance of 550Ω sensor
- The M6 Series’ powerful design allows current output with an allowable load of 550Ω (at 4-20 mA DC).
- Despite being ultra-slim, the M6 Series can provide an output with ease if two receiving loads (250Ω each) are connected in series.
Specifications may vary depending on the model. For details, see the datasheet.